Fuss free, modern British fayre, made from scratch and delicious every time.
Led by Michael, with his team of talented Chefs, they use local, seasonal ingredients to produce a creative and contemporary menu in relaxed surroundings. The perfect accompaniment to that stunning view.
If you can drag your gaze away from the coastline, take a peek at our specials' board where the team use their passion for baking, butchery, local fish and seasonal stars, to develop some cracking dishes.
See you soon...
Monday - Saturday: Our main menu is served between 12-2.30pm and 6-9pm.
Traditional Afternoon Tea is served in our restaurant Monday-Saturday between 2.30pm-4.30pm, for pre-booked tables only. Please give us a call to book your table.
Sunday: The Best Roast on the Coast is served between 12 and 6pm.
BBQ: Our BBQ on the lawn will be available every sunny day from 12pm
Four legged friends
We are proudly dog friendly at The Cliff House, and you can often see Poppy, our little terrier sunbathing on the cliff top. We are also conscious that not everyone loves dogs as much as we do, so we ensure the comfort of all guests by doing the following:
- Our bar and garden area are completely dog friendly, we ask that all dogs are kept on leads at all times.
- We have a water station in the garden, please help yourself and keep your pooch hydrated.
- We have one designated area where dogs are allowed in the restaurant- so if you plan on bringing your dog to dine with us, please let us know in advance. These tables are limited and we need to allocate them accordingly.
- If you don’t want to dine near any dogs, let us know. We’ll pop you on a table as far away as possible :)
- Our restaurant does get very busy particularly at the Weekend, as such when you bring your dog out to dine we ask that you are mindful of other diners and our busy team. Please bring them in clean, keep them close by to you, on a short lead without creating any trip hazards.