Functions and Events
Whether you want to celebrate a Birthday with an intimate gathering, hire the whole restaurant and throw a big party or honour the life of a loved one, The Cliff House team will put together a plan to suit your needs. We have a couple of priced package options for you to choose from, or can pull together something completely bespoke for you.
Please give us a call on 01425 619333 and speak to a member of the crew who will talk you through the options.
Upcoming Events in 2019 for your diary
The best roast on the coast
every Sunday from 12pm
Enjoy 2 courses for £22.5 / 3 courses for £26.5.
Fish and Fizz Friday
Enjoy a glass of fizz on us when you choose any fish dish from our daily specials board.
Join us every Sunday from 5pm for live music in our bar.
Sunday Sessions line-up for 2019
- 1st September LUCAS RAYE
Surf and Turf Tuesday
Poor old Tuesday, not quite as miserable as Monday to mention it. The Eve of the Hump Day, it passes us by unnoticed. Until now that is….
Tuesdays, just got a whole lot better. Join us every Tuesday for SURF & TURF TUESDAYS.
Enjoy Free ‘Surf’ with your Turf, our delicious and indulgent Burger or tuck into the Weekly changing special.View the Surf and Turf Tuesday Menu
The Cliff House Gin and Beer Festival 2019
Thursday 22nd - Monday 26th August inclusive
It’s back again for 2019…. Our ever-popular annual celebration with live music, suitable for all the family.
Festival opening hours:
Thursday - Sunday: 12pm-10.30pm
Tuesday: Closed for the clear down!
Get yourself up to speed with all the Festival details:
- The full business will operate around these hours for the duration of the festival
- There will be a couple of bars, including The Gin Tin at the festival. Only one will accept card payments though - so please bring cash.
- Our car park will fill up quickly, we recommend using public transport, walking or cycling. If you do drive here, please be respectful of our neighbours and park with care.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome at the event, please ensure you bring a lead and remember the garden will be very busy.
- The event itself is free entry, but there will be a maximum capacity so if the garden is full you may need to wait until some space clears before you’ll be able to come in. We recommend attending early to guarantee entry.
- You cannot bring your own food or drink - the bars will be well stocked!
- The event is open to all, but the bars are strictly over 18’s only. ID may be required if you are lucky enough to look under 25, so please bring it.
- You cannot reserve tables outside for the festival - please remember that The Cliff House sits within a residential area so be respectful of our neighbours around the event. Our bars will close at 10.30pm sharp and you will need to leave by 10.45pm Thursday- Sunday, and at 9pm on Monday. We suggest booking taxis in advance.
- The main restaurant or bar menu will not be available outside.
- During the festival, the inside bar will not be available. This area will be designated for those who have booked a table to dine inside.
Gin and Beer Festival 2019 line-up
Thursday 22nd August
- 6pm Ray Foster
Friday 23rd August
- 6pm Kev Jackson
Saturday 24th August
- 1pm John Burke
- 3pm Kirk Ensor
- 6pm We Are Robot
Sunday 25th August
- 1pm Jax Hall
- 3pm Ed Martin Duo
- 6pm Rooster
Monday 26th August
- 3pm Lucas Raye
- 5pm Mother Funkin' Covers
Fever Tree Garden Take Over
Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th September
Our friends at Fever Tree will be popping down for the Weekend, with a Fever Tree G&T bar, table tennis, live music and lots of sunshine! Keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram accounts for more details.
Wine Supper Wednesday- The Autumn Edition.
Wednesday October 30th
Four seasonal courses, with matching wines for £38. Menu coming soon!
The Cliff House Bonfire Night
Sunday 3rd November
Live music, a beautiful bonfire lit at sunset, BBQ, Mulled Wine and Boozy Hot Chocolate. Sounds pretty good? It is! No booking required, weather dependent. It’s a bonfire party, not a firework party. As such, there will be no fireworks, children and dogs very welcome to join in the