Situated a ten-minute walk from The Cliff House and just five minutes from the beach is Ashtree House. Sleeping up to 6 people (5 adults), across three bedrooms with a cosy living room, kitchen diner and sun trapped garden it’s the perfect place to unwind with your friends and family.
Detached and beautifully finished dog friendly home, suitable for families or couples and a short walk to Barton on Sea clifftop and the beaches below.
Last minute and low occupancy deals available - call us to find out more
About Ashtree House
Staying at Ashtree House, provides all the same comfort and style that we’re proud to deliver at The Cliff House… with a little more space to stretch out!
The property includes a fully equipped kitchen/diner overlooking the small but perfectly formed landscaped garden. The spacious lounge area offers a Smart TV and feature wood burner for those cosy winter days.
Upstairs are three bedrooms including an en suite shower room to the master bedroom. The property sleeps up to six guests (maximum 5 adults) comfortably. The house comes with parking for up to 3 cars and a fully enclosed sun-filled landscaped garden so you can be sure your furry friends will enjoy their holiday too. Just a short stroll takes you to the clifftops at Barton-on Sea and the coastal path stretching along the edges of The Solent. The far-reaching views showcase The Needles and Isle of Wight in one direction, and Christchurch Bay and Hengistbury Head in the other. A selection of local beaches are within easy travelling distance, and the nearby town of New Milton has all your shopping needs. Just a 10 minute drive and you are in the New Forest National Park with miles of tracks to explore on foot, bicycle or horseback.
Accommodation - The details
- Kitchen/diner with Dual fuel Range cooker, boiling water tap fridge/freezer, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. Dining area with seating for six. Bi-fold doors leading to garden.
- Lounge with comfortable seating, wood burner, Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker and bi-fold doors leading to the Sun Room with comfortable seating and French doors leading out on to the patio.
- Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with sink and washing machine. Stairs to first floor.
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed, built-in wardrobes and en suite with walk-in shower, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds, wardrobe and drawer unit.
- Bedroom 3 with single bed, with trundle pull out and up bed underneath. Please note when trundle bed is used space in this room is restricted. Built-in wardrobes and drawer unit.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
The garden is south facing and laid out over different levels. Leading from both the sun room and dining area are onto a sandstone patio with large shaped sun lounger and easy chairs. Here you will also find the brick built charcoal barbecue for you to use during your stay. (Please note the barbecue must be maintained by guests.)
Steps down lead to a further paved area with large corner sofa and coffee table which can be raised into a dining table for al fresco dining.
There is a small lawned area next to the sun room for children and pets to play. We politely request that noise must be kept to a minimum in the garden areas after 10pm at night due to neighbouring properties.
Parking for up to 3 cars on the private driveway. Parking must not spill on to the lane as access is required at all times for neighbouring properties.
- Included: Bed linen, towels, WiFi, central heating (gas) and electricity. High chair, travel cot and stair gate available (please bring own cot bedding).
- Children: All ages welcome.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome, and must be fully housetrained and well behaved. Please note there is a standard charge of £30 per pet per week.
- No Smoking.
- Short breaks: Available anytime, bookable from Friday or Monday anytime outside of School Holidays.
- Preferred changeover day: Friday
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time:10am
At a glance
- Sleeps 6 (5 adults)
- Dog Friendly £30 per pet, per week charge
- Family Friendly
- Walking distance to cafes and restaurants
- Log burner
- Secure Garden
- Travel cot available on request
- Car Parking for 3 cars
How do I book?
If your stay is within the next four weeks please check availability and book using the link below:Check availability and book
For all future stays please e-mail us for availability:[email protected]